Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Program

Lauren joined her school choir.  They have been very busy getting ready for their holiday program.  The concert was last night and it was a very fun program.  Lauren did a great job and was so animated and sweet.  She has been complaining that she is the smallest in her grade, but her size came in handy last night because it placed her right on the front row.  Perfect for picture taking!




The kids are out of school today and I am so excited for movies, baking and Christmas present wrapping.  It is snowing outside and I am ready to get cozy on the couch with my kids. 

My parents and my sister Kara and brother Christian have decided that they are coming to Colorado for Christmas!!!  I can't wait!  Bring on the Christmas Cheer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Look at old Crazy Eyes!! She's adorable (I'm picturing you looking a lot like her at that age!).

    Have a fun Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...