Monday, January 9, 2012

Only if you are interested....

Those who know me well, know that I love politics.  I have always been fascinated by the political process in our country.  I closely follow current events and I become somewhat of a political junkie during an election cycle.  I always joke that election night is like my Superbowl.  I love it.

This year I have been closely following the election and earnestly observing the candidates plead their case for the chance to compete in the general election this fall.

I am riveted by this election process and I have decided to take my sweet husband Romney's advice and do something proactive.  Several months ago, Romney encouraged me here that I should do something with my passions.  I should try to make a difference.  I was beyond flattered by his confidence in me and I keep thinking, why not?

(I love Romney for believing in me and seeing a potential that I have long overlooked).

So here it goes, I have started a blog about my political opinions (and obsessions) and why I am supporting one particular candidate.  Feel free to take a peek.... My Case for Mitt Romney




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...