Friday, April 1, 2011

I Love First Grade Art

Christian came home the other day with these gems.  I LOVE THEM.  They are hanging proudly on my fridge and I smile every time I look at them.

First grade art might be the answer to world peace...


George Washington and Abraham Lincoln


Other things that are making me smile are some of the things that Sophie says. Her little 4-year-old mind is delightful.  I love the way she sees the world.  She told me the other day, "Mom, you are the best mom I ever had."  It was so sweet and I could tell that was the nicest compliment she could give me.  

This morning I accidentally stepped on her bare feet.  She was really upset and I knew that it really hurt her.  She cried for a minute and then said, "It's okay mom, don't worry, my eyes aren't juicy anymore."

Good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...