Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treats

I LOVE HALLOWEEN!  Why exactly I am not sure.  Every once in a while I drive around and see the creepy decorations splattered all over people's yards and I wonder how we got here.  Decorations like: dead bodies, skeletons, death, ghosts, guts, brains, bloody weapons, headstones, graves, creepiness.  Every once in a while, I can't help but think that Halloween is the strangest thing ever.

Nonetheless...I love it.

Tonight Romney and I have been invited to an adult only Costume Party.  I have been asked to bring a dessert of some kind.  Instead of resorting to my usual browies or chocolate chip cookies, I decided to make it a little more fun and have decided to make Eyeball Cakebites.  I have never made cake bites before....this should be interesting.

I found a website full of darling and creative Halloween Treats.  The site is http://familyfun.go.com/halloween/halloween-recipes/.  (There are recipes and instructions for each of these treats on that site).

Here are a few of my favorites:

 
Forked Eyeball Cake Pops


String Cheese Fingers with Green Pepper Fingernails
  
Carrot Fingers


Apple Mouth Bites

Skeleton Gingerbread Cookies


Happy Halloweening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...