Monday, September 12, 2011

A Wedding!

I am a little behind.  There is so much going on right now.  I have written dozens of blog posts...in my mind.  Now I just need to find the time to get them out!!!

My younger sister Kara got married a few weeks ago.  We drove home for the festivities and it was such a happy weekend.  She married a fantastic guy named Adam Martin and I have no doubt that they will be incredibly happy together.  We are so thrilled for them!!

All 8 siblings were able to attend.  This is the first time we have all been together in what feels like years.  We went to lunch together one afternoon with our parents.  We laughed and laughed and thoroughly enjoyed being together.  We are all really close friends and times like that only brought us closer.  Have I mentioned how much I adore these people?

Savanna, Marisa, Alecia, McCormack, Christian, Kara, McSean and Eliza

Jeff and Kathy
THE WEDDING DINNER

The wedding dinner was in a perfect setting at the base of the mountains with a beautiful view of the valley.  Kara and Adam gave beautiful tributes to each other.







The Wedding Ceremony at the Draper Temple








The Reception 
The Wedding Reception was held in my parents' back yard.  It was a delightful evening and I think fun was had by all who attended.








It was a perfect night to celebrate the happy marriage of my darling sister Kara.  Congrats to Kara and Adam.  We love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...