Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's Official...I'm a Coloradan.


This may not seem significant, but it was to me.  It took me almost one year to make the switch from Utah to Colorado plates.  It wasn't the move, my kids enrolled in Colorado schools, Romney's job or the fact that we actually live here, it was changing my plates that made it official in my mind.

(Please excuse my filthy car).

It is hard to keep my car clean because it rains here every afternoon...not just any rain...a torrential downpour.  I am getting used to the strange weather with tons of thunder an lightening and an unbelievable amount of water.  It is weird.   It even hailed so much last week that it snapped the tree in our front yard in half.  It was easily an 18' tree.   I am really bummed about this.

The storms last about 20 minutes. 






This is our garbage can getting carried away by the water.  We retrieved it about 5 houses down the street.


Twenty minutes later and we get this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...