Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sorry That I Suck

It has been months since I have updated this blog.  Sorry.

My kids are beginning to wonder if I love the presidential election more than I love my family.  If you don't know what I am talking about, please click here.

Although I have thoroughly enjoyed finding an outlet for my political passions (and obsessions), my kids are wondering if I love politics more than them.  So I made them a promise that I would be better about updating the details of our crazy life in Colorado.

A lot has been happening in the Williams' household.


A Wedding
Last month, my brother Christian got married to an amazing girl named Sarah and we went home for the wedding.  They are such a perfect match and we are thrilled beyond measure that they found each other.






My kids adore my brother.  



One of the highlights of the wedding festivities was when all of my siblings and parents went to lunch together.  No kids.  No spouses.  Just siblings sitting around, laughing until we cried as we lovingly offered marriage advice to Christian.  We did this when Kara got married and it was a priceless memory for all of us.

It was a perfect afternoon and an amazing reminder of how much I adore these people.




Other big news...THOMAS TURNED 13
I am a mother of a teenager???



Instead of a birthday cake, Thomas opted for caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Yum!

I could write on and on about the countless events of the past few months, but mostly I want to acknowledge that I feel blessed.

Life is good.

And I promise to be better about updating...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Christian! Your family looks so adorable. And happy birthday to Thomas! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...